Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Does the Month of August Remind You Of?

August 23, 2010

The month of August makes me think a couple of things. FIRST in RL, it reminds me of my wedding anniversary which is August 20th. The other thing in RL it reminds me of is the county fair, which is at the end of the month also. I likes the fair, kinda... except that it's very crowded.. and sometimes the people scare me.
In SL, the month of August reminds me of school startin, but i guess that happens in RL too. Nothin real exciting happens in SL in August that doesn't happen in RL. It's too bad that something spectacular didn't happen, like when i met my mother. That was in October. :) Oh! i knows! My mother started dating her boyfriend at the beginning of this this month. So, that would remind me of August. :)) I'm glad school has started. In RL, i started school in September, so that doesn't remind me of August either. *giggles* Hmmms.. even though in the second paragraph i said it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment